Politica dei rimborsi / Criteri di rimborso
Grocery items are not returnable to ITALY2U.com.au but may be refunded or replaced depending on the circumstances.
About Items That Can't Be Returned
ITALY2U AU does not accept returns for items sold and fulfilled by third-party sellers. To determine whether items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller can be returned, check the returns policy set by that seller.
For items fulfilled by Italy2u AU, Italy2u AU does not accept returns of the following items:
- Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Any product missing the serial number or universal product code (UPC)
- Downloadable software products
- Online subscriptions after they have been accessed
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Some jewellery orders
- Some health and personal care items (for example, where packaging, seal or hygiene strip have been broken or tampered with)
- Food and grocery products
- Open software
- If you identify that an item listed above is faulty, arrived damaged, or you received the wrong item due to an Italy2u AU error, please CONTACT US as you may still be entitled to a remedy.LITALIACOM@gmail.com
- This Policy and any related return and refund rights we offer you apply in addition to, and do not limit, other rights and remedies you may have under law including under the Australian Consumer Law.