MINI PEPPERS WITH CHEESE 640 G
Stuffed mini red peppers with fetta cheese that combines sweetness of the red peppers with the flavour and texture of the fetta cheese to create a sweet and mild flavour. A popular appetizer or side dish for you next social event.
Bell peppers are loaded with various vitamins and minerals (1Trusted Source):
- Vitamin C. One medium-sized red bell pepper provides 169% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for vitamin C, making it one of the richest dietary sources of this essential nutrient.
- Vitamin B6. Pyridoxine is the most common type of vitamin B6, which is a family of nutrients important for the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin K1. A form of vitamin K, also known as phylloquinone, K1 is important for blood clotting and bone health.
- Potassium. This essential mineral may improve heart health (2Trusted Source).
- Folate. Also known as vitamin B9, folate has a variety of functions in your body. Adequate folate intake is very important during pregnancy (3Trusted Source).
- Vitamin E. A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E is essential for healthy nerves and muscles. The best dietary sources of this fat-soluble vitamin are oils, nuts, seeds, and vegetables.
- Vitamin A. Red bell peppers are high in pro-vitamin A (beta carotene), which your body converts into vitamin A (4Trusted Source).
enjoy the cocktails to have ready made and delivered home,Negroni,Aperol Spritzer,Bellini
Indulge yourself in a home delivery and Discover pastry from the many Italian Pasticceria in Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane,